- Professional Dental Consultation
- At Our Central London Clinic
All our consultations are carried out by our top dentists who travel over especially for these consultations. Though their time is limited in the UK, as they have many patients to treat once back in Budapest, in most cases the dentist you see will be the dentist who treats you.
After your consultation we will produce a detailed treatment plan including full prices of any proposed treatment, a full break-down of exactly how many vists are required and how many day’s treatment for each are involved. Where there are decisions to be made about your treatment we can provide options for you with the same detail. Plus, of course, full recent dental case studies and relevant UK client references are included.
Please Note: The only additional charge that may occur at the London consultation will be for a panoramic (OPG) x-ray for £35. Payment can be made at the London clinic at the end of the consultation. You may also bring your own OPG x-ray if it was taken no more than 30 days before your appointment.
Important: Patients are required to remove their jewelry around the face and neck prior to having a panoramic x-ray taken. We advise patients to remove these before attending an appointment. We cannot accept liability for lost items.
Going to the dentist can be daunting for some, but it is important to receive a full assessment, to talk things through with one of our clinical staff and to weigh up your options prior to travelling abroad or receiving treatment in London.
Should you wish to proceed, we will look at the most cost effective way to achieve the best outcome either in London or in Budapest.
For major dental work, the most economical route is to have treatment in Budapest. Smile Savers will book your appointments, your accommodation, your free airport transfers and help with travel arrangements; our goal is to make your trip as smooth & easy as possible.
Cosmetic procedures, such as crowns and veneers, usually require one visit of 5 ‐ 8 working days (depending on the number of crowns/veneers or bridges fitted).
Dental implants usually require two visits; the 1st is for 2-3 days with a follow up visit 3-6 months later when the implants have fully integrated. The second visit is to uncover the implants and have crowns fitted which can usually be completed in 5-8 working days.
If bone grafts or extractions are needed, the number of visits and healing time can increase. Extractions can be completed in our London clinic to reduce the number of visits to Budapest.
* please note that anyone requiring a longer than 20 min consultation/assessment can add an additional assessment & discussion time for £20
* x-rays can be released for patients after the consultation for £35. Patients receiving treatment in London and requiring panoramic x-rays as part of their dental treatment will be charged £35/panoramic x-ray
* appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 72 hours before the booked time. Please note that we are able to offer a free consultation only once and for patients who have not already missed, late cancelled or late rescheduled appointments.
* This offer is valid for new patients only who have not been registered with us before.
The half price teeth whitening offer is available to individual customers attending the Implant Center’s Budapest clinic who’s total cost of treatment is £1000 or more (not including the cost of the teeth whitening). Please be aware that this offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
This is offer is available for new patients only. Please contact us for more details.