- Bone Grafting
- Some times there is not enough bone to support dental implants. In this case bone grafting can be used to ‘fill-out’ the area where the implant will be placed.
For some people, bone loss after the removal or loss of teeth leaves them without enough to secure an implant.
Sinus augmentation – In the upper jaw above the back teeth, it is possible to increase the height of bone available by creating new bone in the sinus. This procedure is called a ‘sinus augmentation’. A skilled surgeon can deliver very predictable results in this location and without the general success of this technique many patients would be unable to have dental implants in a part of the mouth where teeth are so commonly missing.
Onlay grafting – There are many ways in which bone can be added to, however one simple concept is to take a piece of bone from somewhere else and secure it as an ‘onlay graft’ to a deficient area. The new piece of bone will slowly join to the underlying region and when healed and mature, an implant can be placed in a more favourable position.
Janet was told to look after her teeth the best she could and attend annual checkups but over time the condition of her teeth worsened. Like many people, Janet felt ashamed of her teeth and understandably she began to worry more and more.
* please note that anyone requiring a longer than 20 min consultation/assessment can add an additional assessment & discussion time for £20
* x-rays can be released for patients after the consultation for £35. Patients receiving treatment in London and requiring panoramic x-rays as part of their dental treatment will be charged £35/panoramic x-ray
* appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 72 hours before the booked time. Please note that we are able to offer a free consultation only once and for patients who have not already missed, late cancelled or late rescheduled appointments.
* This offer is valid for new patients only who have not been registered with us before.
The half price teeth whitening offer is available to individual customers attending the Implant Center’s Budapest clinic who’s total cost of treatment is £1000 or more (not including the cost of the teeth whitening). Please be aware that this offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
This is offer is available for new patients only. Please contact us for more details.