- Gum Contouring
- Often used alongside treatments such as veneers or crowns, a low or uneven gum line, often described as a 'gummy smile', can be transformed by gum contouring.
Our client had a gummy smile and her teeth were uneven, heavily stained, and some were missing.
Our client’s gum line was raised with gum contouring, then after 8 weeks healing zirconium metal free crowns were fitted to the front teeth and porcelain fused to metal crowns to the bottom jaw and premolar and molar teeth.
Our client was always unhappy with her gummy smile and decided to undergo cosmetic dentistry with Smile Savers, her treatment included gum contouring, zirconium metal free crowns, porcelain fused to metal crowns/bridges and an extraction.
Details of the Treatment
Time Required to Completed Treatment: 2 visits, the first for 2 days and the second for 5 days
Cost: £7828 Estimated Client Savings: Over £13500
* please note that anyone requiring a longer than 20 min consultation/assessment can add an additional assessment & discussion time for £20
* x-rays can be released for patients after the consultation for £35. Patients receiving treatment in London and requiring panoramic x-rays as part of their dental treatment will be charged £35/panoramic x-ray
* appointments can be cancelled or rescheduled up to 72 hours before the booked time. Please note that we are able to offer a free consultation only once and for patients who have not already missed, late cancelled or late rescheduled appointments.
* This offer is valid for new patients only who have not been registered with us before.
The half price teeth whitening offer is available to individual customers attending the Implant Center’s Budapest clinic who’s total cost of treatment is £1000 or more (not including the cost of the teeth whitening). Please be aware that this offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
This is offer is available for new patients only. Please contact us for more details.