Oral Surgeon, Specialist in Dentoalveolar Surgery
- 2015: Dental Degree, University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology of Targau Mures, Faculty of Dentistry
- 2019: Dentoalveolar Surgeon professional examination – University of Debrecen
- 2016 – 2019: Dentoalveolar Surgeon Resident – Semmelweis Hospital, Oral Surgery, Miskolc
- 2016 – 2019: Dentist – Private practice, Miskolc
- 2017: Practice in Oral Surgery – University of Debrecen
It was the field of oral surgery that really attracted me since the beginning of my dental studies. I was surprised to see how many people are afraid of these interventions, so my basic goal is to make people aware of the painless side of oral surgery. My routine, due to the high number of surgical case performed, and the positive feedbacks from my patients, help me in my continuous development.