The Smile Savers Experience
On arrival at one of our clinics you will be seen by one of our top dental experts, who will examine and then advise you on the treatment required to get the best results for you. Should you wish to proceed, we will look at the most cost effective way to achieve the best outcome and which dentist or oral surgeon will carry out the procedure.
For major dental work, the most economical route is to have treatment in Budapest. Smile Savers will help with travel advice, flights, accommodation; arrange your airport and clinic transfers, and overall make your trip as smooth and pleasant as possible.
Cosmetic procedures usually require one visit of 5 ‐ 8 working days (depending on the number of crowns/veneers or bridges fitted). Dental implants usually require two visits, for 2-3 days and 5-8 respectively. If bone grafts or extractions are required, the number of visits can increase to 3 or 4. Extractions are completed in our London clinic to reduce the number of visits to Budapest.
- Stage 1initial consultation in London, or preferred location
- Stage 2suggested treatment plan and location, with full breakdown of treatments, costs and travel advice and arrangements
- Stage 3first treatment and recovery time
- Stage 4secondary treatment, dependant on type of dental work
- Stage 5final treatment and evaluation of results